Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Bouquets

We celebrated my BIL's 40th birthday this month.
For his party I brought along a birthday bouquet/bucket of cake pops.
I made cupcake pops, birthday cake pops, drizzled and sprialed rounds along with a OLD
I wasn't sure how the OLD was going to turn out.
I hand formed the letters, upon dipping they wanted to fall off their sticks. 
I thought quick and placed them on a parchment lined cookie sheet to set.
I gently lifted each on up to redip in the chocolate. 
The backs left a little behind, but they didn't look too bad.
After redipping the chocolate dried in a somewhat streaked and matte finished.
I thought this lended itself quite well to the OLD.
I outlined each letter with white candy coating.
These were a huge hit and being that they were chocolate fudge cake pops, they were exceptionally delicious!

 
Here are some previous bouquets I have made and given as gifts. 
These are always a huge hit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment